Bing enrollment information during Covid restrictions
- Bing Nursery School is currently full. Any openings that do occur will first be offered to former students who left Bing after our closure last Spring.
- Our enrollment is reduced to about 40% of our normal capacity. We are following the requirements of the California Department of Social Services-Community Care Licensing, Stanford University, and the Santa Clara County Health Department and will update enrollment information when there are any changes.
- There are no in-person parent or educator tours at this time. Our Facebook and YouTube pages, along with this website, are the best resources to find out about Bing. Separate virtual tours are not available at this time.
- Our summer session, June 22-August 5, 2021, is tentatively full as of April, 2021. If contracts are declined, spaces may open up in May. We plan to continue with our current reduction in class sizes for summer.
- Academic year 2021-22 dates have been set as September 7, 2021 to June 9, 2022. Class sizes have not yet been determined and are dependent on Community Care Licensing updates.
- You can email email@example.com for information not listed on our website.
The mission of the Bing Nursery School is to promote understanding of child development and improve the lives of young children. The school works toward this mission in four ways: providing children and families with an exemplary program of play-based, child-centered education; providing a laboratory setting for research in child development; teaching undergraduate students through seminars, observations, and hands-on experiences in the classroom; and engaging parents and educators to promote best practice in early childhood education.
Wed Apr 21st 2021, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Online via Zoom. A zoom link will be provided in the Friday Bing Bulletin.